You’ve heard for years that you should eat your broccoli because it’s good for you. But what does that mean exactly? Let’s take a look:
- It’s filled with lots of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and bioactive compounds.
- Antioxidants help reduce inflammation and protect the body’s cells.
- High fiber content to keep you regular and help lower blood pressure.
- It contains choline which helps support liver function, brain development, muscle function, and metabolism.
- Cardiovascular system gets benefits from the fiber, potassium, and antioxidants in broccoli.
- Vitamin C is abundant in broccoli and helps support a healthy immune system.
- Calcium for healthy bones and joints.