Why White Beans Are Great
Next week’s menu features a dish of simmered chicken, mushrooms, and onions layered onto white beans and roasted vegetables. Here are some of the benefits of white beans:
• White beans are a nutritional powerhouse.
• Packed with fiber and protein.
• Good source of nutrients including folate, magnesium, and vitamin B6.
• They’re also high in copper, providing 55% of your daily value (DV) as well as iron, with 36% DV for a one cup serving.
• High in antioxidants that may help protect cells and protect against chronic illnesses.
Leave a Reply.