Whether it’s for you or the kids, snacks happen and having smart snacks on hand to keep everyone satisfied and on track is always great. Here are some ideas and what each has to offer:
• Bell Peppers and Guacamole
Vitamin C, healthy fats, and some fiber.
• Greek Yogurt and Mixed Berries
Calcium, potassium, protein, fiber, and antioxidants.
• Mixed Nuts
Healthy fats, protein, fiber.
• Apples Slices with Peanut Butter
Fiber, antioxidants, and a little protein.
• Cottage Cheese with Ground Flax Seeds
Protein, omegas, B vitamins, and calcium.
• Celery Sticks with Cream Cheese
Low-carb, antioxidants, vitamins.