Starting your mornings with yogurt can be a good idea (even better if it’s Greek with no added sugar). But if you’ve tried every flavor available and need some more variety, don’t worry. Here are eight yogurt mix-in ideas to keep things interesting:
1. Seeds - Flax, chia, or for a pop of tartness go with pomegranate seeds.
2. Honey - Natural sweetness that you can portion yourself.
3. Peanut butter - Add even more protein and switch up the texture with peanut butter. Try chunky PB and maybe even swirl in some jam.
4. Pumpkin puree - For a taste of Fall, add some pumpkin puree and top with roasted pumpkin seeds for crunch.
5. Kiwi - The combo of sweet and tart go perfect with yogurt and their seeds add a subtle crunch that’s always welcome. Berries work well too.
6. Apples - Thinly sliced or diced apples pair nicely with yogurt. Consider adding cinnamon as well.
7. Coconut Flakes - Add a tropical flavor to your yogurt and throw in pineapple to take it even further.
8. Ginger - Candied or ground ginger make for an invigorating twist on your usual yogurt routine.