A New Menu Item - Cod
Our menu for the week of March 1st features two new items, one of which is fish tacos with wild-caught cod. Cod offers a variety of health benefits. Let’s take a look:
• Low Calorie, High Protein: A 3oz serving has 85 calories and 20g protein.
• B Vitamins: B6 and B12 vitamins found in cod help to protect your nerves and create red blood cells.
• Low in Mercury: Cod is lower in mercury than most other types of fish.
• Phosphorous: This mineral helps build strong bones and teeth.
• Selenium: An essential mineral (must be obtained through diet) that supports thyroid health and metabolism.
Leave a Reply.