We are in a unique situation to help you and your loved ones if you become ill and we want you to know the steps we are taking to keep you safe.
If you're like us, you are getting tired of hearing the name COVID-19. It's uprooted our lives, changed our routines, and left us in a sense of unbalance. However, we want to convey these quick points to our customers and friends.
- We are a small business. Lots of people do not handle your food. On our busiest day, we have four employees in the kitchen.
- Every employee has been instructed at the first sign of illness, stay home. Nobody is "asked" or "forced" to show up for work. We will close the doors if we run out of staff.
- It is already our common practice, we sanitize after every shift as well as do deep cleaning once a week.
- Hair nets and gloves are always worn.
- We are in good standing with the Posey County Health Department (0 violations to date) and are reaching out to see if there is anything else they recommend us doing as a precaution.
- We deliver! If for any reason you are in need of healthy, fresh food delivered to your home, we are there! If you are ill, we can sit it at your door.
We love serving the Tri-State and are honored you choose us to serve you. Stay healthy and safe.
We would like to share a quick note about our delivery drivers. We serve a lot of different populations. These are a few measures we taking to keep you safe:
- As much as we love chatting with you and hearing your stories (we do!), we are not going to be hanging out out. We will keep a distance.
- Your orders will be sat at your door instead of handed to you. The driver will be wearing gloves and/or utilizing sanitation gel.
- At each of our pick-up locations, we will be washing our hands before exiting.
These measures may seem extreme, but we love our customers. We would rather do this now so that you can be assured we are doing everything we can. Hopefully sometime soon, we will be swapping stories on your front stoop again.
Much gratitude. Stay safe,
Amanda Smith, family, and all the employees at Simply Prepped