If you had a childhood phobia of Brussels sprouts, it may be time to move past it - these little green wonders are packed with awesome nutrition and taste great when roasted.
Here are some reasons to give them another chance if you haven’t lately:
• Low in calories, but high in vitamins and minerals.
• High in fiber to help support digestion and healthy gut bacteria.
• Rich in antioxidants to help protect cells from damage.
• Great source of vitamin K to support healthy blood coagulation and bone health.
• Can help regulate blood sugar levels due to high fiber content.
• Their anti-inflammatory properties can help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
• Help to keep your immune system and vision strong due to high amounts of vitamin C.
Leave a Reply.