What Is Cloud Bread?
You may have heard of cloud bread and maybe you’ve even tried it. Today we’re going to look at what it is, what goes into it, and why you’d eat it:
• Cloud bread is a keto-friendly, very low-carb, bread alternative.
• It’s mostly egg-based and only requires a few staple ingredients to make.
• It got its name because of its fluffy and airy texture.
• Recipes vary, but it’s typically made with eggs, cream cheese, cream of tartar, and salt.
• Some variations call for Greek yogurt instead of cream cheese.
• Batter is mixed, poured onto parchment paper, then baked to golden perfection.
• Cloud bread is gluten-free, low carb, grain-free, and high in protein.
Leave a Reply.