If you’ve ever finished an intense workout and skipped eating, you know it can make you feel weird. Your body is looking for things like carbs to restore glycogen, water to replace what was lost from sweating, and protein to begin muscle repair.
When you need food quick and easy, here are some ideas to help you start recovering:
▪ Greek yogurt with fruit and granola
▪ Peanut butter sandwich
▪ Whole wheat crackers and tuna
▪ Protein shake and a banana
▪ Almonds and an orange
▪ Chocolate milk and pretzels
▪ Oatmeal topped with sliced banana
▪ String cheese and whole wheat crackers
Leave a Reply.