Six Time-Saving Kitchen Hacks
1. Use a microplane grater for quick, finely minced garlic.
2. When cutting juicy foods like tomatoes, place your cutting board onto a rimmed sheet pan. This will keep all the juice in one place and make cleanup a breeze.
3. To quickly cool a pan between baking batches of cookies and avoid uneven baking, rinse the underside of the pan in the sink with cool water. It will cool the pan but keep the top side dry and ready for the next batch.
4. To save your fingers and time when eating pistachios, use half of a shell you’ve already removed to pry apart the remaining pistachios.
5. If you need an egg cooked quick, place it in a small microwave-safe glass and microwave for 35 seconds.
6. Rather than waiting for your butter to get room temp, cold butter can be easily sliced off in thin pieces with a cheese slicer.
Leave a Reply.