• Oil & Vinegar - One part oil, to two parts vinegar works nicely and the possibilities are endless with this combo. Switch up the type of vinegar by going with red wine, rice, or balsamic and consider infused oils for even more combos.
• Lemon Garlic - Mix up ¼ cup oil of your choice, ½ cup fresh lemon juice, and a few fresh minced garlic cloves and this refreshing dressing is ready to go.
• Apple Cider Vinaigrette - This deluxe vinaigrette only requires 1/3 cup olive oil, ¼ cup apple cider vinegar, a drizzle or two of honey, and 2 teaspoons dijon mustard. The flavors all balance and compliment each other perfectly.
• Fresh Herb Vinaigrette - Use equal parts oil to acid for this one. Olive oil and red wine vinegar pair nicely and offer lots of flexibility. Add in a ¼ cup of fresh herbs such as basil, cilantro, or parsley to complete the dressing. It can be used on a taco salad, Caprese salad, or even a Caesar salad.
• Creamy Greek Yogurt Dressing - A much healthier version of bottled creamy dressings, this one only requires ½ cup Greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons lemon, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and whatever spices you’d like. We recommend dill, paprika, Italian blend, or even just garlic salt and pepper.
Leave a Reply.