It’s no surprise that for optimal health, you need to make sure to get plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet. To help make this happen, some people turn to juice to get it all in, but it’s important to know that fresh juice packs more of a punch than store-bought, packaged juice. Let’s see how:
1. More Fiber - Fresh juices are packed with soluble fiber that has been shown to lower cholesterol. Store-bought juice doesn’t usually contain any fiber.
2. Digestion - Drinking fresh juice can help if you’re having digestion problems since it’s easier for our bodies to digest than whole fruits and veggies and the previously mentioned fiber can help.
3. Less Sugar - While the fruits themselves contain sugars, fresh juice allows you to know there’s no added sugars like there are in store-bought juice.
4. More Nutrients & Antioxidants - Compared to commercial juice, fresh juice contains more vitamins, minerals, flavonoids, antioxidants, and antiviral properties.
5. Detox - Most fresh fruit juices contain an amino acid compound called glutathione that helps our bodies detoxify things like pesticides and lead. Store-bought juice doesn't contain this compound.
Leave a Reply.