Breakfast Ideas with Eggs
Eggs are awesome for their nutrition but also for all the many ways you can prepare them and combine them with other things. If you need some inspiration for switching up your morning egg game, we’ve got you covered:
• Fried egg on toasted whole grain bread with grass-fed butter.
• Scrambled egg on an English muffin with a slice of cheese and maybe some spinach on top. These can be made ahead and heated up in the morning.
• Make an omelet and fill it with veggies. Spinach and mushrooms are easy and delicious to add.
• Scrambled eggs topped with salsa.
• Avocado toast topped with a poached egg.
• Buttered whole grain toast, slice of tomato with salt and pepper, topped with a fried egg.
• Mini egg muffins can be made in a mini muffin tin by filling each spot with your mix-in of choice (things like spinach, mushrooms, feta, bacon, onion) then covering with beaten eggs and baking for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees.
• Breakfast burritos packed with whatever veggies you have on hand, eggs, and cheese.
Leave a Reply.