10 High-Fiber, Low-Carb Foods
We mention fiber here quite often because of its impact on cholesterol and blood sugar levels, digestion, and helping you feel full. Sometimes foods that are high in fiber are also high in carbs, so if you’re trying to keep carb intake low or keto, here are 10 foods that check both boxes:
1. Flax Seeds, 2 tablespoons = 4g fiber/0g net carbs
2. Chia Seeds, 2 tablespoons = 11g fiber/2g net carbs
3. Avocado, ½ medium avocado = 7g fiber/2g net carbs
4. Almonds, 1 oz = 4g fiber/3g net carbs
5. Cauliflower, 1 cup = 2g fiber/2g net carbs
6. Raw Broccoli, 1 cup = 5g fiber/6g net carbs
7. Unsweetened Coconut, 1 oz = 5g fiber/2g net carbs
8. Blackberries, 1 cup = 7g fiber/6g net carbs
9. Macadamia Nuts, ¾ cup = 9g fiber/5g net carbs
10. Pistachios, 1 oz = 3g fiber/5g net carbs
5/25/2022 12:57:11 am
I very much appreciate it. Thank you for this excellent article. Keep posting!
Leave a Reply.